Call me today: 020 3608 4977

tax and accountancy

Caroline Sedgwick

If you are an employer or a director of your own company:

I can help you make the most of your business...


What might you need and what’s the benefit of working with me?

As an employer you need to register a payroll scheme with HMRC.  You need reference numbers and PAYE codes and there are returns to make. So there's lots of admin.

Real time reporting (RTI) means that you normally have to send an electronic return to HMRC before you can pay staff unless you qualify for the small employer relaxation.

You can also provide benefits to your staff and pay them in different ways and at different times. I can help you understand what the choices are and their implications and costs. Getting the mix right could give you an edge in the recruitment market and help retain your current staff.




Caroline Sedgwick

I am a chartered accountant with more than 25 years’ experience, but that’s just the start. One client has likened me to Indiana Jones, leading them through the jungle maze and out into the sunlight. It was a surprising image – but not a bad analogy.

I bring many years of experience with one of the largest accountancy firms

and combine it with a personal touch to:


      - support your business as it grows

      - work out where dangers lie

      - and explore opportunities

©Copyright 2013 - Caroline Sedgwick     Privacy Policy    Terms